Triodos Bank is an ethical bank established in The Netherlands over 30 years ago that has been operating in Spain since 2004.
It follows a policy of responsible investment, specializing in the following areas:
- Nature and the Environment: biological and biodynamic agriculture; renewable energies; bioclimatic architecture and construction; environmental technology (transport, water, waste management, etc.).
- Social Sector: Integrating people facing social exclusion, health and social assistance to the weakest and people in need of special attention, development cooperation, fair trade, micro-credits, etc.
- Culture: Artistic and cultural activities, education, plastic and performing arts, music, personal and spiritual development, sustainable and cultural tourism.
Its mission is:
- To contribute to the creation of a society that fosters a high quality of life focusing on human dignity.
- To facilitate a responsible use of money to individuals, companies and organizations, and to promote a sustainable development.
- To provide its customers with sustainable financial products and a high-quality service.
Triodos Bank currently is active in The Netherlands, Belgium, England, Germany and Spain.
For further information visit www.triodos.com