FETS is a second-level association made up of entities. Therefore, its highest organ is its General Assembly, which meets at least once a year.
This General Assemble is where all important decisions are taken regarding: our strategy, work plan, budget…To do this, the Assembly selects a group of persons from its partner organizations to form itsGoverning Board, which meets at least six times a year.
The current Governing Board is made up of:
- Chair: Jordi Marí de la Torre (Intermon Oxfam)
- Vice-chair: David Díaz de Quijano (Oikocredit Catalunya)
- Treasurer: Josep M. Gasch i Riudor (Acció Solidària Contra l’Atur)
- Secretary: Ramon Fàbrega i Sala (CCOO de Catalunya)
- Vice-secretary: Xavier Ferrer i Gay de Montellà (Intermon-Oxfam)
- Members of the Board
- Narcis Sánchez i Pelach (Universitat Internacional de la Pau)
- Raimon Gassiot i Ballbè (COOP57 )
- Domènec Creus (SETEM Catalunya)
- Jordi Via i Llop (Arç Cooperativa)
In order to deal with every day activities, the Governing Board hires a team of technicians that now is made up of four people.
We also have the support and voluntary contribution of our team of volunteers as well as professionals offering us advice in several areas.
Check the by-laws of our association here: Estatuts FETS